The RPA Princeps- Blue Prism
This Blue Prism RPA Team Lead course at Lab RPA provides you with the extremely efficient and handy training based on real time working with the BP object layer along with management of libraries, BP studio and automating using various BP tools live JAVA ACCESS BRIDGE.
- Free Demo Class(if doesn’t suit then 2-5% deduction)
- Instructor led sessions
- Live problem solving discussions/sessions.
- Free priority entry to webinars..
- Learn to organize and manage the COE(Centre of Excellence) consulting team from client’s workspace.
- Defining the audience of the process.
- Design COE requirement document
- COE enablement
- Managing the supervision of master and slave bots.
- Setting up the environments for the robots.
- Object layer
- Design concepts
- Data items
- Creating and managing a process
- Maintaining the robustness of the server and environment.
- Implementing BP process templates
- Maintaining BP standard structure.
- Managing the specific sessions
- Error management and exception handling
- Designing for unattended automation.
- Defining solutions
- Full automation
- Partial automation
- Fragmented partial automation
- Restructured partial automation
- Manage to learn and configure design basics
- Workload and data management
- Exposing to developing environment as well as to UAT and solutions design.
- Solution design and management
- Maintaining application server and BP component architecture.
- Guide to virtualization
- Guide to data and server redundancy
- BP monitor
- Managing designing of Business Process Documents(Advanced)
- SDD(Solution Design Document)
- PDD(Process Definition Document)
- PDI(Process Design Instruction)
- OID(Operational Impact Document)
- ODI(Object Design Instruction)
- Standard Object Design(SOD)
- Team management exercises
- Consultation lessons and worksheets