The RPA Princeps- UiPATH
This UiPATH RPA Team Lead course at Lab RPA provides you with the extremely efficient and handy training based on real time working with the UiPATH management of libraries, RE-framework and designing the workflows.
- Free Demo Class(if doesn’t suit then 2-5% deduction)
- Instructor led sessions
- Live problem solving discussions/sessions.
- Free priority entry to webinars..
- Learn to organize and manage the COE(Centre of Excellence) consulting team from client’s workspace.
- Design COE requirement document
- COE enablement
- Re-constructing and understanding the RE-Framework
- Providing and developing libraries and directories for the RE-framework
- Managing the cloud server for orchestrator.
- Defining the categories of bots to use—when and where
- Deciding for the bot-flow.
- Managing the supervision of master and slave bots.
- Setting up the environments for the robots.
- Designing Automation Configuration document.
- Manage to configure and schedule the deployment planning.
- Understand to develop SOD(standard object design).
- Recreating and reusing the .NET libraries.
- Instantiating the object recorder.
- Extracting the data
- Team management exercises
- Consultation lessons and worksheets
There are no reviews yet.