Thanks for choosing LabRPA and buying our courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it may be instructor-led or self-paced training.
Lab RPA Refund Policy
- We offer users a two (2)- day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee on all courses.
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session or have accessed/downloaded course material from the learning portal.
- No refund will be provided and access will be revoked, If any time found the course has been shared with others / multiple users or the intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content. Your account will be blocked at the same time.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 07 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If the learners want to re-attended the online instructor-led classes for the purchased course and if there is no availability of the batch in near future then, in that case, the maximum refund applicable will be 10% of the total amount paid
- In case LabRPA cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 07 days of purchase of the course.
- In case of postpones of an event by Lab RPA, the same will be informed within 07 working days
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 07 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate (taxes amount will not be refunded)
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 07 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend the course
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded
- LabRPA reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event because of instructor illness or force-majeure events like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc, or change the date of an event/session (batch) because of insufficient enrollments.
- There are limited seats (Batch-shift Quota) available in any Live-online class for learners availing Batch-shift option. We may not be able to accommodate certain batch shift requests in case of the unavailability of seats in the Batch-shift Quota. In such cases, we will provide options to join other batches where seats are available.
If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy, it will be our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of company products, without any liability to you. The company reserves the absolute rights to revise these terms without prior notice to you other than by posting revised terms on the website To request a refund, please raise a support ticket to email@example.com from your registered email account. Note: All refunds will be processed within 15 working days of receipt of the refund request.